Use only with prior notice
The number of users is limited
Wipes for disinfection of fitness equipment available
Disinfection of equipment and space after each appointment
Staff and guests are required to wear masks
- The use of SPA zone and fitness room can be arranged by email, phone or via the Wellness Salvia web application. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. +385 23 396 525 GSM +385 99 266 53 00
- The SPA zone and fitness room are closed and open with a card that clients receive immediately before the appointment, at the Salvia wellness reception on the ground floor of the Ilirija Hotel.
- A bathrobe, towel and disposable slippers, together with an entrance card, are available to guests before their appointment at the Salvia Wellness Reception on the ground floor of the Ilirija Hotel.
- SPA zone and fitness hall can be used only in the period you have booked in advance, for a maximum of 90 min
- The staff must wear protective equipment (mask, gloves) when working
- Mandatory use of disposable slippers
- Disinfection points at the entrance to the wellness and fitness hall, available wipes for disinfection of fitness equipment
- Deckchairs set at the prescribed distance
- Thorough disinfection of equipment and space after each appointment
- Follow the instructions on the use of fitness equipment, sauna and jacuzzi and the recommendations of the staff
- For any personal medical problem, therapy, allergies, and especially problems with the heart and blood vessels, respiratory disorders, skin diseases, etc., you are obliged to inform our wellness staff. In some cases, the use of the SPA zone may be limited. We advise prior consultation with the wellness staff who will guide you in the proper use tailored to your needs.
- Use the SPA area and fitness equipment at your own risk
- Children up to 16 years the use of the SPA zone is not allowed
Medical Wellness & Hair studio SALVIA (Hotel Ilirija, ground floor)